Friday, February 29, 2008

What to wear....

Hmmm, I have 2 functions this weekend and no clue what is or is not going to fit! I got my jeans on last weekend actually and zipped and buttoned them up, but then opted to go unbuttoned with the bella band! much more comfortable! But now...I have to wear something besides jeans or stretch pants Saturday and Sunday!!! ACK! Hope everyone understands if I look slightly off and pray that no one asks me when I am due! ;-)

So for you mommas out there..when did you start to get back to your normal clothes and what do you wear in the meantime to avoid looking preg??

I have some errands to run today...and its 12:30 and I am still in my jammies. Usually I am better and have at least showered by now. But Z Man and I decided to be lazy today. We woke up for our 630 feeding and then decided to cuddle and snooze through the Today show and get up again at 10am. And then Popsie called and was in the neighborhood and stopped by with Whataburger (perfect for getting back into those pre-preg clothes, HA!). Zach was awake from like 10 til almost 12! He is stretched out sleeping on my lap now....I guess Ill get in the shower after Ellen and then go on those errands!

I made a photo book for the grandparents too recently..you can check it out here!
http://www.mypublisher.com/bookstore/book_viewer.py?book_id=2144064&sp=x

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute in your pics from the shower not pg at all.

    For me, I was back into regular clothes by 6 week pp, but somehow now that I am an almost full time SAHM I find that somehow my jeans have gotten tight again!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html