Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Best Feeling in the World....

In the quiet hours of this morning...I sit here with tears in my eyes between the sleeping loves of my life! I have little Zachary on one side and my Matthew on the other! Wow, what an amazing feeling! I am still in awe of what the past 24 hours have brought us to...our little miracle!!! Matt was my ROCK yesterday to get me through the tough times and Zach, well, he is perfect. Everything I could have imagined and more!! I have a sign on my wall in Zach's nursery that says "A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty." Ain't that the truth! After everyone had left last night and it was just me and Matt, about all we could do was stare and smile at each other and at Zach....so in LOVE!

So anyway...I will post pictures and the whole birth story later on but for now, just want to leave it at that. Thank you SO much for the phone calls, texts, emails, and of course those of you that came to share in our joy in person too! You made a perfect day even better! We will probably be in the hospital till tomorrow if all goes well so you can reach us here if you need to!

Love you all!
A Mommy in Love!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and welcome Zach!! I'm so glad to hear it was a great experience for you. Can't wait for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could have been there! he is perfect and you look like the most natural mother in the world! can't wait to see you on march 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lisa and Matt! You have a beautiful baby boy! I was so happy to be able to be around during the birth of your miracle! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all of you guys.

    Is he telling any cool womb stories yet? Does he take a really long time to get ready? Is he very particular about his hair? Does he have a particularly bad temper when you talk to him about aTm football?

    Hehehehehe, just kidding Matt!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html