Wednesday, February 6, 2008

4 days to go.....

well we had our final doctor appointment today. I only dilated about 1/2cm more...so doesn't look like Zach will be here today...or tomorrow for that matter. My bet is on going in Sunday for the induction and he arrives on Monday. It would be nice to be suprised but I am doubtful. Oh well, Monday will be a fine day and its nice to know there is an end in sight!!!

Today wasnt too bad. I worked this morning, had my doctor's appointment (which I lost another pound this week...so weird but they say its okay), ate my Spicy Chicken sandwich from Wendy's (you know...cause spicy foods are supposed to help), worked some more, took a 30min power nap, took max to the vet, and had PEO meeting. It was good to be out of the house but MAN....tested my patience!!!!!!

The vet...I had an appointment for max at 4pm. I did not get seen until 5:15. The very pregnant woman who is tired of waiting was none to happy to be waiting on a hard wooden bench for an hour and a half. I think they didnt get my chart pulled and into the que when they should have. Luckily there were nice people in the office. A very cute and giant Gorden Setter (like the Irish setter but from Scotland), two lhassa apsos, two dogs that remind me of a cocker/britany spaniel but have some fancy name, a lab, a poodle, a grand pyrinies, some mutts and a lady who used to live in our townhome complex who had the cutest party cocker name Oscar...who of course loved Esther. ANYWAY, what was supposed to be a quick trip turned into about 2 hous of waiting. Max is all good though and thats what matters.

I think thats it for now. If anything happens, we will let you know

1 comment:

  1. February 11... woo hoo! The best birthday of the year. :) It must be hard waiting, but it's ALMOST OVER. !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html