Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thanks Grandma and Popsie!

Thanks to my folks...Matt and I were able to go out to dinner on our own for a break! It was our first post-baby "date". We went to Fajita Flats for well...fajitas! And I had my first beer in 9 months! I had a Dos X lager...delish! How I have missed beer! We followed up dinner with frozen yogurt at the Voss Road Creamery, which happens to be the local teenage girl hang out we discovered. Matt and I were definitely the only people over 29 in there! We drove up to a convertible of girls jammin out to one of the Jock Jams songs from like 1993 that we had a drill team tryout dance to. I was tempted to tell them they were cruisin to a song from my high school years! We got a good chuckle! But through it all, I must say I missed my son!! I called after dinner to check in before we went for our ice cream and of course the Z man was fine. Anyway, it was only a couple hours out but it was nice and good to spend some QT with my hubs. It had definitely been a long time! So thanks Gram and Gramps!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Hooray for a night out, just mommy and daddy! Fro yo sounds awesome... you just may make me get up and get myself some right now. Mmmmmmmm...

    Oh, and I just confirmed with my mom that I was a formula baby as well. I'm not sure if that will make you relieved or terrified. ;) JK, formula babies rock too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html