Monday, February 4, 2008

BORED

Wow, was today ever a long day. I basically worked all day...but online. My back up has the flu...so the weekend guy covered for him. Well, he is still new to the day to day stuff so i was basically at beck and call online all DAY. UGH. I did accomplish a few things...
1) set up pediatrician. I know, very last minute but hey, its done. Im using a referal from my OB. If she sucks, we can change but atleast its done.
2) called hospital about a recliner. Matt is 6'3" and very concerned about sleeping in the only 6' long window seat. Supposedly they have recliners but I never saw them when my friends were there. Anyway..I called and talked to nice nurse. If not in room, just ask and they will get you one. So thats good!
3) dishes. I know..its basic. but its something.
4) deleted messages off answering machine. we had 17 saved messages. totally unneccessary and drives me bonkers. now we have 4 relevant ones, I feel better.
5) and work all day. Just finished up with him about 5 minutes ago.

Hopefully tomorrow is better, I have to get out of the house some or may go crazy. Im not normally like this...I enjoy leisure days of doing nothing...but this WAITING thing is driving me batty. CMON Zach, Mommy is ready to take care of you!!

Ok, going to walk Esther now. and then make dinner. Hey, its something!

PS- Blogger spell check has not worked for like a week now. It highly annoys me as bad spelling drives me crazy but I do not have the patience or desire to personally spell check my entries right now. So please, forgive the spelling!

1 comment:

  1. Those last few weeks I was climbing up the walls. Don't worry, one way or another, he will be here soon, and then you will wonder where all your free time went!! And just a word of warning to your DH, if your hospital's recliners are like the ones that were at my hospital, that 6' window seat may be more comfy!!

    It's getting soooo close now!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html