Sunday, February 17, 2008

Almost a week!

WOW, last week at this time...we were in the hospital and trying to get to sleep until we heard the screaming woman come into the L&D at 10cm! YOUCHIE!


So what's been going on this week you ask? Well, I updated you on the whole BFing issue. Trying to pump and pump and do all my other things but no real answer yet. Hoping to either get prescription or start Fenugreek this week and see how that improves my supply. I am able to do about 2 feedings a day from BM so thats better than nothing I guess?

What else? I cant get over this feeling, I cannot imagine my life without Zach already!! He is so perfect, I could stare at him all day long. Just adorable and changing every day! He is a really good baby too so far, we just hope it lasts!

Matt's mom, Donna, came in town on Saturday to meet her first grandson and is also so in love! She is going to go by Grammy-Gram. We are so glad she was able to come in town and meet Zach, even if it was for a short visit. We hope to make it to Abilene in April-ish to meet Great Grandma Nonna and then up to Lubbock to meet Aunt Julie and her family!

The other fun thing I've learned this week is how you are so easily impressed by your own kid. I laugh when he toots, smile when he is making a grumpy in his diaper, ooh and ahh at his changing expressions, delight in his every noise! It is so much fun!!

Anyway, Matt has a holiday tomorrow so it will be our last day together. Starting on Tuesday...I am on my own! I hope I can do it okay!!!!!!!!

And for your viewing pleasure...........ZACHARY!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE HIM!! I want to jump on a plane and give him a snuggle!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html