Friday, February 8, 2008

DUE DATE!

That's right, I am 40 weeks today! FULL TERM. Zachary, we are ready! It can be your birthday whenever you are ready! If not, it will be Monday! :)

The phone's been ringing off the hook today. Sorry if I've missed your call, I have been out and about. Went to lunch with my friend Kerri today for Thai food. YUM. Maybe it will get things moving! Taylon is bopping into town here soon so she is coming for a visit. Need to go to BRU for some last minute things. Tomorrow night we will have dinner with the family. Then Sunday is the big check in day!! WOOHOO! Hope they can get us in and praying that things go smoothly from there!

Zachary...it is almost time for your big DEBUT!!!

3 comments:

  1. Zachary, you should come this weekend and surprise EVERYONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to meet ya, zach! love, auntie kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy due date!!! i didn't think this day would come and go for you, i thought for sure he would be here by now. but i suppose we will have to wait to see his precious face on monday! can't wait for the picks and wish i could be there with you on monday - know that my heart will be there the whole time!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html