Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Ginster's Shower

So today was the shower for Ginny and MG. Gin almost slipped and spilled the beans on MinGin's name but she caught herself before we even noticed. Ginny says the name IS in the Top 100 Names and is one she had never said aloud before....Hmmmmm......Wonder what it will be? I can wait though cause I know it will be just prefect whatever it is and its how momma and dad want to do it!!


Anyway, we had a great little shower today and Ginster got some good loot! I cannot believe she and Rox will be due in +/- 6 weeks!! I am so excited to meet the girls. They are going to be just presh! Tomorrow will be Caroline's baptism. We are going to do our best to be there the whole time and I think we will do great. I am hoping to get a pic of all the babies together too!

Here are a couple of pics from the weekend so far. Enjoy!






3 comments:

  1. He's one loved little guy, that's for sure! Super cute. I can't wait until he starts smiling, he's going to be ridiculously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved getting to hold zach so much this weekend! he is a little angel and so well behaved! and momma, you look great already! keep up the good work and you will be back in those jeans before you know! once i pop out min gin, we can start working out together via the internet. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the one of the Z Man and you at the bottom. You are GLOWING. Mommyhood suits you...and Zach, well I could just EAT HIM UP!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html