Friday, February 8, 2008

Come and Gone....

That's right. I am "officially" overdue. HA! I really thought this kiddo MAY come early for awhile, but after the growth scan came out normal, I figured we were due for being overdue!


Anyway, we had a good due date. Had lunch with my friend Kerri and dinner with our old pal, Tay! She is in town visiting us and some other peeps. We had dinner tonight and now just relaxing and watching Friday Night Lights. Which btw, is a great show in jeopardy of not being continued....sign the petition to 'Keep the Lights On!"

Had some serious contractions tonight, but again, nothing regular. We will see what tomorrow brings!

So for your viewing pleasure and to comemorate reaching 40 weeks...here are some pics from tonight!


6 comments:

  1. 40 weeks! woo hoo!!
    come on baby zach! auntie kelly really wants to meet ya!
    Lee-- I am glad you had a nice dinner with Taylon. Hope she is doing well.
    keep me posted. I am off for Austin in a few hours. i'll be back tomorrow!
    kisses to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... you look great! pregnancy really looks good on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on out Mr. Zach---Tyler wants to play!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make a great pregnant gal! i can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe Zach is about to be here!! I can't wait to meet him!! You look great by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo, look at that belly!

    Just one more day, I am soooo excited!

    Good luck with your induction, I will be sending up lots of prayers for a safe and speedy delivery.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html