Thursday, February 7, 2008

40 weeks...first craving!

That's right..I will be 40 weeks tomorrow. FULL TERM. Man, we are ready to meet this little guy. Although I'm thinking he is pretty stubborn and will wait until we induce on Monday to make his grand arrival! But who knows, maybe he will surprise us. I have had some contractions tonight...perhaps he is preparing!

So, tonight I had the unexplainable urge for TCBY. I have thought about it all day, but by about 8pm...the urge took control! It's the first time we have really had to make a run for anything...but man, I wanted that TCBY. And boy was it good! White chocolate mousse with reeses peices. I can't remember the last time I have had TCBY but it was as good as I remembered.

I have almost survived the week off. Been working every day so atleast I don't have to feel bad about that. My maternity leave will start on Monday. I am thankful for the way this worked out and to not have to had start my leave this week. Gives me another week at home with Zach!

Not much else going on. Watching Lost. Confusing as always. I look forward to when this ends and it all gets explained!

Love to my Sue...thinking about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html