Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We survived!

Today was our first day home alone and we made it. Pretty uneventful which is good! Of course when Matt got home, Zach decided to be all fussy and such! ARGH. Got him quiet now after another bottle and a diapie change, he is chillin in the bouncer.

Still trying to work this whole bf thing out. Today he would nurse for about 30 minutes and then be done but still eat an ounce or two from a bottle afterwards? I guess I will feel more confident in not following up with the bottle once I know my supply is better and that he is actually eating! I just dont want to starve the kid! Like tonight, he was SO fussy, and I think it was because he hadnt had enough to eat today. ANYWAY, still working on it. It will work out one way or another. I have a headache. I think its combo or lack of sleep and caffeine?

Ok, not a lot to say, going to pump, maybe take a cat nap while AI soothes me........

2 comments:

  1. let me know when you are ready for visitors!! i am having lisa and baby withdrawals! love you.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html