Thursday, May 29, 2008

A year ago today.......

I found out we were pregnant! I was just looking at something and noticed today was the date, 5/29!! How exciting! Finally seeing those 2 pink lines was so exciting!! And with knowing that Sue, Theresa, and Kari are all preggo again, it brings back all the memories of that initial joy, excitement, shock, and anticipation! So excited for all of them. Answered prayers for sure!! Speaking of babies...wow, do I know a lot of pregnant people right now! Let's see...between now and January due are Miranda, Ashley, Charla (with twins), Ashley, Kristen D, another friend, Susan, Katie's SIL (ok, i dont know her personally but I know of her), Theresa, and Kari. And I think I may be missing someone too! And I know Allison G is due sometime soon too, right?? I tell ya...I would be ready to do it again now but don't think Daddy-o is quite ready. Who knows, maybe we will get lucky this fall!

Ok so work...I am surviving. I have cried every day leaving. But it gets easier too. Thankfully everyone at work was happy and excited to see me and I snapped right back into the mix of things. It was weird, like the first day of school. But overall, it hasn't been too bad. Z's daycare gives him little progress reports every day so those are neat to read. And man, you cannot BEAT the smiles and coos that you get at pick up time. Its funny, cause he doesn't notice you at first...and then BAM! SMILES for MILES! Love it! I have decided I think I am going to have Matt start dropping off. I don't think I should have to do both and dropping is too hard for me. Plus picking up I am closer and can get there faster!

I think thats about it for now. I will post some pics soon...its been too long! TGIF!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a happy anniversary, congrats! So much has changed, huh? :) Glad you are doing okay at work.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html