Monday, May 26, 2008

Working 9 to 5!

That's right folks, tomorrow is the big return to work. Not much to say that I haven't already said! Nervous, anxious, sad, worried, etc.... But I am glad we did the visit last week to day care so hopefully it wont be as bad. I am thankful Kerri will be at work too so I have someone to be there for more. And its a 4 day week so that helps too.

We had a good weekend at the Beach too. It was great to be around friends and relax although I missed Zach. It was harder than I thought. I think a lot of it had to do with me going back to work tomorrow and not as much as being away from Z. Bad timing. But all in all, it was fine. My folks had a great time with Z (although tired at the end with the early morning wake-ups). Zach was glad to see me (or I tell myself). We had lots of snuggling and napping and cuddling over the rest of the weekend.

Yesterday Ginny and Paige came over. It was SO good to see them both. I miss Ginny and wish they lived here in Houston so we could see them more. I hope they make it down here some time. Paige is a sweet pea too. She and Zach took some pics which I will get posted eventually. They will be great if one day they end up getting married! ;-)

Anyway, not much else going on now. Will try to get to bed early so I can be human tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Hope that everything went well, I was thinking of you yesterday!!

    I'm sure it was way harder on you than it was on Zach!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html