Saturday, May 10, 2008

Well that wasn't so bad!

Babyboo slept in his crib last night, woohoo! Grandma put him down around 10pm and we left him in there for the first time. I think I checked on him about 20 times before I finally went to bed but of course he was just fine. He did decide to wake up at about 4am and since he wasn't right next to me, I couldn't get the paci in on time so by the time I got to him he was awake and ready to eat. So a quick bottle and back to bed for both of us! He slept until 8:30 which was a good time for everyone to wake up :) Not sure what the deal is with waking up early this week...for WEEKS he has been sleeping until 530-630 every day but this week its been more like 4-5am! And to me, that's still the middle of the night, not early morning! :-)

Anyway, I am proud of myself for moving Zach out...I guess I will let him do that more often even though I will miss having him right next to me. He is growing up!

3 comments:

  1. go zach! see what i mean? it's way harder for the parents than it is for the kids. paige seems to be sleeping longer in her crib each night so it was all on me to get with the program and just be patient and stick with it. i knew y'all could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! GO Zach! Its a tough transition but you will sleep more soundly...and before you know it he'll be crashing out for 12 hours at a time. Its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! It will quite some time before I can do that... the crib is in noah and jude's room that they will share. I'm afraid jude will wake noah up, and vice versa. A few more months maybe and then I can have some sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html