Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Friends

Today we went over to Roxanne's house to visit Julia and Alex and meet their new cousin Zachary! Julia even got to be in a Zachary sandwich! ;-) It was nice to visit with Rox and Amy and get to see both their precious new babies. Zachary is a doll and of course has a great name. He was so alert and checking everything out. Julia is a mellow chick and was just chilling the whole time I was there. She is growing like a weed too. She is almost as long as my Zach! Rox put her on the scale (granted she had clothes on) and she is already over 10lbs. She will be a month old on Monday. Go Julia!

It was great visiting and I appreciate Roxanne for letting me visit for probably longer than she had planned! I guess I miss adult conversation more than I thought! ;-)

A Zachary Sandwich with Julia in the middle! Zach (April 26), Julia (April 12), Zach (Feb 11)

Check out how long Julia is! Z man kept giving her the elbow!

Cousin Zach thought Julia's arm was tasty! And Zach is still pushing Julia. Don't they say boys pick on the girls they like? ;-)For the first time, my Zach wasn't the baby of the crew! I think he was excited to be older than someone finally! :)Julia wanted some nap time so Z had to move over! Aren't they all cute!

2 comments:

  1. those turned out so cute! It was so much fun to hang out on Thursday - thanks again for coming over. Z-man was sucha flirt! also - i weighed Julia this morning again with just a diaper and she was 10.98 lbs...we can call that 11. she sure knows how to grow!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html