Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today my mom is celebrating her 60th Birthday!! Dad has taken her off for a romantic weekend visit in Galveston. Aren't they cute? :)

My parents are such an awesome example of a happy marriage and great parents and I can only hope that Matt and I can be the same. They are both so loving being grandparents too and I know Z is going to be blessed in life because of them. So here's to my mom....thanks for being the best mom and friend! You have given me so much and I can only hope to be as good as a mom to Zachary as you have been to me! I love you and hope you and dad have a wonderful birthday weekend!

Mother's Day 2008
Popsie, Grandma, and Z on Easter

Four GenerationsZach is here!

Waiting to meet their first grandchild!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Cindy!! I hope you enjoy your special day! You are still as beautiful as the day I met you (can you believe it has been 25 years?!?!? :)
    Cheers to a wonderful lady!! Happy 60th!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html