Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Long time, no post!

Wow, a whole week has passed since I last posted! I guess we have been busy!

We headed out on Thursday for our Tour de West Texas and returned home last night. We clocked in 1100 miles. OH MY! Trip was long but great and Zach enjoyed meeting some of his other family members. He has now met TWO of his great-grandmas...one more to go! And he also met his Aunt Julie and her family in Lubbock! And of course his grammy-gram was thrilled to see him again too. It was a really nice time and we loved spending time with our family! Only one minor meltdown but considering all the time in the car seat, meeting new people, and being in lots of different places...I think that is pretty good!

Zachary also turned 12 weeks yesterday. I cannot believe where the time has gone! If I had not taken the extra 3 weeks of vacation, I would have been heading back to work tomorrow :( Trying not to think about it and just going to enjoy these last few weeks. He is still such a great baby. Learning new tricks like batting at things, holding and grabbing at things, clasping his hands together, sitting up with assistance, and looking extremely cute still! He will turn 3 months on Sunday...Mother's Day!

And now for a few pics...enjoy!
The Wittliffs and Zach

The ladies love the Z man!The Taylors and Zach!

Aunt Julie LOVES her Z Man, she always sends him cute stuff too!

Me and the boys...Zach and Levi

Nonna and Zachary, he was smiling for her lots!

Four Generations!

Zach in Nonna's rocking chair....90 years old! He wasn't too into it!

Grammy-gram LOVES Zach. We can't wait to see her again in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html