Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hello my friends! I know it's a day late, but oh well. We were busy! We woke up for church and then came back to our place for brunch. It was delicious! Mom and I enjoyed a couple of mimosas as well, Yum Yum! I got a card from Matt and a card from Zach and Max and Esther. They also got me the Joy of my Heart pendant and the Motherhood Charm for my bracelet. So sweet!
The rest of the afternoon was spent snugglin and restin....and topped off by mom and I going to see The Wedding Singer. It was not good. The actors and costumes and the dancing were okay, but it was the lyrics and script. Oh my, not good. One songs chorus was called "Get out of the dumpster" if that gives any indicators. Another awful one was called "Single" or something like that. And I like cheesy/funny musicals like Hairspray and MamaMia but this was not even close. It was so bad that I had to put in the Jersey Boys cd on the way home so I could end the night on a positive note! :) But besides that, the Mothers Day weekend was great....and Z turned 3 months old too!
And Saturday, Zach got in the pool for the first time! It was a little cool so we weren't in there long but I think he will like it when it warms up even more. He never screamed or fussed, just looked kinda serious at times. It must have wiped him out though, cause as soon as we got out, he totally konked out cold! I look forward to trying again soon!

So here are a few pics from the weekend. Enjoy!

Fun in the pool!

Mother's Day Pictures!


3 months old!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html