Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Slacking

I know, I have been lax on the blogging. Being as this is my last week with Z man before headed back to work, I have just been busy! Monday was spent all day shopping with mom and Z. We hit the new outlet mall and man did Z make out good. He got some CUTE stuff!

Tuesday was drop Z off for a half day at daycare...lunch, grocery shopping, shopping.

And today was Zach's full day at day care to which I cashed in gift certificates for a mani & pedi and then a hair cut, followed by bathing suit shopping to keep me BUSY! It wasn't terrible, but wasn't great either as I have not yet motivated to get the diet properly going unlike my hubs who has lost 20+ lbs (Go Hubs!) If you want to read a funny post, go visit Ginny and read about her most recent post-baby bathing suit shopping experience. Anyway, I heard the phantom crying sometimes still today and missed my little buddy being around. His teachers said he did great and he was happy and smiley again so that makes mommy happy.

Tomorrow morning I am get a massage (cashing in another g.c.) while Z is at his last faux day before the real schedule starts. He is only doing a half day. Then I am picking him up and we are going to meet Daddy for lunch. And sometime during this day I need to be packing for the weekend. Oh yeah, and Esther has had diarrhea for the last several days....so taking a visit to the vet at 4pm too. I hope my baby girl is okay! Um yeah, I am busy!

So besides the fact of being sad about missing my baby boy and all that goes along that...I am worried I wont be as good at my job any more! Like I still feel dumb sometimes. Wasn't pregnancy supposed to be gone?? How long does mom-nesia last?? I can't think fast enough, of the right word, remember what I did five minutes before, etc etc etc. I took a lot of pride in my job, relationships with customers and my traders before and I worry it wont be the same any more. I feel like I am starting a first day at school or something.

Anyway, there are a lot more things running through this muddled brain of mine but I will leave it at that for now.

Night night!

1 comment:

  1. I say you lose half a brain with each child. I have three kids. The good news is, it does start to grow back. Never to its full pre-pregnancy state, but the mind does come back. It just takes about three years to start the growth. Maybe working around adults will help it grow back faster. You can be my experiment;-) Have fun this weekend. I will be in H-town looking at homes. I don't think I will make it out, but that depends on the agents schedule on Sat.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html