Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weekends

Although its 9:45am now, I have been up since 7:30....now here I sit on the couch with Zachary, drinking my coffee, watching Little Einsteins. 6months ago I had no clue who the Little Einsteins, Handy Mandy and a host of others even were! pSDFN (zach got hold of the key board!) Last night we had J.P.'s 1st birthday party. We had a great time and I will post some pics later. He LOVED the cake! But anyway, just sitting here this morning and thinking about how different life is from a year or so ago. We would have been still sleeping at this time and probably tired from staying up late! Half our day would be over by the time we were up and fully moving. I love being up early on the weekends now. I feel like I get a lot more done!! Although its only been 6 months, I already forget a little of life B.Z. (before Zachary). Sometimes I grumble about not being able to sleep in anymore but I actually love my weekend mornings with Zach. We get good play time in the morning when I think all babies are the happiest! :) I know I am rambling, but I guess I am just trying to say.......I love my new life as a mom!!

3 comments:

  1. mornings are definitely the best time with babies. paige is never happier than between the hours of 7:30 and 9. yea mornings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't weekends great!! It's funny b/c the Saturdays I don't work I get to 'sleep in' until 9 a.m. vs. 7 a.m., who would have ever thought 9 a.m. was sleeping in!

    I love that morning snuggle time as well, especially on the weekends where you and baby(s) can lounge in p.j.'s and just hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the weekend mornings! Caroline gets to wake up on her own and she is so cute and happy!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html