Thursday, August 21, 2008

Target Trap

How is it every time I go to Target for a small list of things...I always come home with twice as much as I had intended? :) I swear, I love Target. But it is dangerous! I stuck to my list for the most part but did have to pick up a few extra things:
1) Toy for Z- Some cool baby Einstein piano. he loved it!
2) $1 bin goodies! I think he enjoyed these even more than the piano! You should go to your local Target and check it out. I bought some soft blocks, stacking cups, 2 board books, and a shapes box....for $5! They also had stacking rings, lots of puzzles, and some other goodies.
3) The Ped Egg! My feet are nice and smooth now tonight.
And a couple of other odds and ends. Did I already say I love Target?

St Joseph arrived yesterday. It has been raining cats and dogs here in Houston so I will have to wait and bury him tomorrow or Saturday. Get those prayers going! We need to SELL this HOUSE!

And good luck to Ginny on her 2nd Interview tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Target is WAY cool. I have a gift card still that someone gave to Bean... but I am putting off going because I always spend WAY more than the gift card. :)

    Prayers up for the house!! Rock it St. Joseph!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html