Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Rain Day

Well it seems we survived Edouard, aka, the Rain Day. It rained off and on all day but never really hard...not even any cool thunder and lightening. I ended up working from home all day which stinks but is still better than having to have had to go to brenham and work there with Zach or have left him at home.

He was cranky today but no fever....and still no tooth. The morning was not fun, but most of the afternoon he was okay minus a few screeches and cries. He struggled when he was tired to get to sleep and it took some rocking which isn't normal. Hopefully he will be back to himself soon. He also took an army green poo today. It was weird. But after that he really seemed to feel better. Perhaps he was constipated AND teething! ;-)

It was a long day but I am glad I was able to stay at home today with Zach, even if it was a somewhat of a long and tiring day.

Hope you all stayed dry today. Anyone else do anything interesting or fun on their rain day?

4 comments:

  1. i love your new look, but the dang stars are distracting me. i think you should fiddle with the color of your font to stand out more from the stars. happy rain day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i hardly noticed the stars! Ok, i made the font bold, you likey better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also noticed the stars and was distracted, but I thought it was just because they are new. The bold must make it better. I hate it when the weathermen build you up for a serious weather event and then it fizzles to nothing. Bummer. Lucky for me, I'm experiencing 75 degree weather and cloudy skies today - Thank you Edouard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for fixing the font! much better for the girl who has to stare at the computer for a cool 10 straight hours.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html