Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend

We had a good weekend! Saturday was so chill. It rained all day so we did not do much but hang around the house. My folks came by for a short visit in the evening to see the Z Man. They were excited to see him eating his carrots and cereal :) He lived up to his cuteness as always.

Today we were up and cleaning for the Open House early. Zach had another weird day of odd napping. He actually did not take one take one until like 3 or 4! We had escaped to the Agnew's during the showing. He got a little fussy and then all of a sudden was out like a light for almost 2 hours! He must have felt comfortable at their house! Hank dog and Esther loved romping which also caused the Z man great delight.

Realtor said Open House went well. We had people so I count that as a good sign! ;-) St Joseph has not arrived yet to bury but I have said some prayers to him so we shall see! I will bury him when he arrives.

Not much else going on. It was a pretty quiet and relaxed weekend. I have the day off tomorrow with Zach. He has his 6 mo check up tomorrow morning! I will update tomorrow with his stats! :)

It was an exciting weekend with Olympics. With Phelps winning the Gold by 0.01 seconds and Dara Torres losing it by the same! And speaking of Dara, this Olympics is all about the Girl Power. Dara=40 and 3 silvers in swimming, Constantina Dita Tomescu=38 and winning the Gold in marathon, Oksana Chusovitina=33 and getting silver in Vault (33 is OLD in gymnastics!!),MistyMay and Kerri Walsh=30/31! Seriously, that is impressive for them all! And I am sure there are more that I have not even noted! All I have to say is Go Girls!

I am sad swimming is over. It has been an exciting time to watch!!

Ok, hope you all have a good night and wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Also, didn't Dara Torres conceive via IVF? We all deserve medals for overcoming infertility. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html