Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Rest of the Weekend

This afternoon we had a baby shower for JackAsh and baby Maggie. Ashley was looking very cute and got a whole bunch of good loot! I didn't have my camera with me so I'll have to get a pic from her. That was my fav part of the showers...going home and putting everything together and in its spot and imagining what this baby in my belly would look like in it all! Maggie has lots of new goodies to add to her room! :)


Z also attended the shower today! He was charming as always, but had some crazy screeching/talking going on! Lots of smiles for the ladies too ;-) No actual crying though, but he was tired. He didn't want to nap this weekend! But he took a snooze with me, Ashley, and Claude during the shower so he did get a little shut eye. I think he is teething too. Tonight after his bath, he was kind of whining/crying and gnawing like crazy on his duckie from the bath. I pulled out the oragel and the cold teething rings and that seemed to help. I think the over tiredness wasn't helping either. After his bottle, he went down to sleep immediately! Poor guy! Wonder when these teeth will show??
And last but not least, a few pics of the birthday boy and his party!

JP LOVED the cake! Opening presents

Uncle Jack practicing for Maggie with the Z ManMommy and her little guy...almost 6 months old!

Also a shout out to Al who is celebrating her 1st anniversary with Justin tomorrow! Happy Anniversary, Al & Justin!

And big hugs to Gin, who is returning to the work force tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you! The 1st day is the hardest but Paige will be in good hands!

1 comment:

  1. thanks, homeslice!!!! just think, we were pregnant with our little ones in that pic with alla. my, how a year later our lives are so different! love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html