Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Going Green!

So I am very excited about my newest purchase, RuMeBags! They are reusable bags that I purchased for mainly grocery or Target type outings. I just got so tired of having so many plastic bags and wasting them. We use ours for doggy bags but there are still so many that they overflow their holding place under the sink! So, I did some research and decided on my RuMe bags from Delight.com and so far so good! They are cute, compact, and good for the Earth! I had a medium shopping trip yesterday and what would have normally been a 10-12 grocery bag trip, fit nicely into 5 of my new bags. Plus with the long handles I could hang them on my shoulder and carry them all into the house in one trip. The bags fold down so small to that you can just leave them in your car and throw them in your purse before you head into the store! If you are interested, I can get a coupon for you to order some too! :) Leave me a comment!


How cute are my new bags?

2 comments:

  1. That's great! I might look into that. We have plastic bags everywhere, but the kids use them for school - it's almost like tupperware. You hate to have so much of it around, but you always need one when there isn't one around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Send me a coupon. Over here in Liberal Land, they are actually going to start CHARGING at the grocery store to use plastic bags. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html