Sunday, August 3, 2008

I think he is Growing!!

I was going through pics tonight and noticed just how quickly Zachary is growing! Not just in weight, but mainly in height! This first pic is from the beginning of June. Next is beginning of July and the last is from about a week ago. It was the last time Zach sat on the bumbo on the counter. He is too tall and was grabbing the canisters, cabinets and anything he could get his little hands on. Mornings are now spent in the high chair! :)

June

JulyAlmost August!

3 comments:

  1. He looks so happy! What a sweetie pie. Pretty soon he'll be one and we'll all wonder where the time went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, I'll work on the belly photo for you, but I'm not overly proud of my physique right now, so we'll see whether I'm willing to post it after it is taken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he looks sooo tiny in the first one when we see them all together. they grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html