Monday, July 28, 2008

Z Man's Adventures in Cereal









Well, we attempted it! Not sure how much was actually consumed but I know some went down. He didn't seem to mind too much except for that it wasn't the instant satisfaction of the bottle. It must have worn him out though cause he practically fell asleep mid-bottle. If you have any tips on starting solids, let me know! I am entering uncharted territory for us! I guess we just keep trying it every evening now as he learns! What a big boy!!

2 comments:

  1. Just keep trying. The first time always looks like this. They have no idea what to do, but they figure it out quick. I bet in the next attempt he'll be better and then on the next he'll be a pro at eating cereal. We always tried to put some on the spoon, slip it in their mouth, and then scrape it off on the roof of their mouth so that it lands solidly in their mouth. The first couple feedings they spit it out in confusion, but pretty soon they're eating like champs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, Zach is growing up so fast!! I like theresa's advice!!! We had much more luck once we moved to 'real' babyfood vs. cereal, we alternated a new fruit and veggie every 4 days!!

    I used to have to mix the cereal with a little prune juice to keep things 'flowing' for Drew!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html