Thursday, August 2, 2007

13 weeks...WOOHOO!

So, we had our 12 week OB appointment on Wednesday and everything looked "normal"!! We got the results of our NT scan and bloodwork and it came out to be 1 in 10,000 chances of having Downs Syndrome or other chromosomal issues which Doc said was the best that they can give you! YEAH! :) Excited that everything is progressing along and that yes........I am in my SECOND TRIMESTER NOW! Woohoo! Can you believe it? I really can't still! I am ready for my baby belly to pop and to know what this little kiddo is! Doc said that hopefully in a month at my 16.5 ultrasound we should be able to tell!! YIPPEE!

Other than that, life is moving along at a great pace! Big Al's wedding is this weekend and I am SO THRILLED and happy for her and Justin! Its going to be a fun weekend and I cant wait to see Alla looking wedding beautiful and to see all of our friends together! This will be the last wedding on my side of the friends until we have some new couples so looking forward to the festivities, sober and all! :-)

The creative juices are slow tonight...watching crazy BB8 and wondering WHY people don't put up ED, I HATE HIM! Favorite line of the night was when the Anna Nicole vs. Genuine were duking it out....and from the patio, we heard Zach say, "should we go watch?" HA, thats awesome. I enjoyed the hilarity of the whole argument. Make of your mind dani, do you like your dad or not? And can Amber please stop crying? Its to the point of MIND NUMBINGLY ANNOYING! STOP THE INSANITY!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe the 2nd trimester is here!! I am SO READY to find out what LL Bean is....still haven't had a vision, but hopefully that will happen soon! Words cannot describe how happy I am for another little mircale. Come on February 7th! ;-) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you and Matt! Little Miracle will be here before you know it!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html