Thursday, August 9, 2007

WARNING: Pregnancy brain is for REAL!

Just like the having to tinkle a lot...I thought preggo brain was kinda one of those old wives tales that people use as an excuse! But, I am here to state that yes ladies, pregnant brain is REAL! If I don't write things down for work, I will forget them almost instantaneously! Its weird! Not work related, but for example, my friend told me about this new ice cream by blue bell that tastes like wedding cake this morning over our coffee. About an hour later I was still thinking about ice cream and asked her who made it again! Throughout the day, I think I asked her about 2-3 more times the name or type of the ice cream! How crazy!

BTW, I stopped by the store on the way home and bought the ice cream. Ill let you know later how it is! :)

3 comments:

  1. How was the wedding cake ice cream?? If you ever find Blue Bell's Ultimate Neopolitan, PLEASE buy it for me!! My Kroger has stopped selling it and I am pissed about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! :-) let me know if you get a crazing for pickles with that ice cream. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally believe in pregnancy brain too, because i have become stupid, forgetful, and completely irrational in just the past week. i am glad to be able to blame it on something! i want to be updated on the wedding cake ice cream too - it sounds scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html