Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's a Boy

I think that about sums it up! If I didn't get a hold of you last night, I will try tomorrow! Everything looked great, measuring ahead (not surprised looking at mom and dad) and I have only gained 4lbs. That's not too bad, right? Mommy Daddy, Grandparents, Uncle Chris, etc are all excited and now we can start shopping!!

Now its time for names.........Zachary Matthew, James Matthew, Mark Matthew, David Matthew.........we can't decide! :-)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love boys!! I know you would have been happy with either, but I have so enjoyed having a little boy. In Lincoln on Leadership, the author studied many great male leaders, & one of the common traits was that each had a Mother who thought the sun rose & set in them. What a treat for us! You will be a great Mom to a little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank heaven for little boys! You will love having a little boy (and so will the rest of us)! I have had so much fun with little Austin, I just love that little boy! Congrats to Mom and Dad, can't wait to meet the little bambino! Love ya! - Auntie Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. yahoo!!! i can't wait to meet the little baby boy wittliff myself! he will be such a treasure to us all and have plenty of buddies from birth!! we are so happy for you and matt and can't wait to see you soon! love ya! ginster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am so happy to hear you are having a little boy!! Glad he cooperated!! Can't wait to meet him! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html