Monday, August 6, 2007

Wedding Bells and Babies crying!

Well life has been quite busy for me and my gal pals over the last week! I had my 12 week appointment/entering 2nd trimester, Ginny found out she is pregnant, Allison got married, and Jenny is in labor! All this in less than a week! WOW!

So to the wedding first, it was BEAUTIFUL! Allison looked gorgeous of course and she and Justin looked so happy! The ceremony and reception were just perfect and we all had a great time! Got some good dancing in and had my other preggos to sit with and watch those drinking enjoying themselves as the night wore on. I did stay up way late and am paying for it now but it was worth all the missed Zzzzzzs to see one of my best friends on the biggest day of her life so far! I am truly just so happy for them both and am looking forward to sharing many more memories with them to come! They are on their honeymoon in St Lucia now! Congrats Al and Justin! :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And Ginny is pregnant!! She is a superstar and did not test at home at all before her blood test. I am super impressed at her restraint. I tested 4 days early! OOPS! Her initial beta result was 139 and Sunday's was 270 so doubling just as it should!! First sonogram is scheduled for August 20th and then we will know if she is carrying one baby or two! I can't wait to find out! Estimated due date is early to mid April. I think Tax Day would be perfect for Jeff! Congrats again Gin & Jeff...so excited for you my friends!

And finally....Jenny is in labor! She was induced this morning...things are progressing slowly but Mom and baby are hanging in there. Hopefully JP will be here tonight, I cant wait to meet him!

Life for my group is changing rapidly. We have Aaron & Katie's wedding coming up in October and looking forward to that, but after that no more weddings are planned for awhile. I love weddings and am sad for the break but excited for my friends who are starting the next phase of life! And the babies...they are doubling our group quickly, I love it!! With Alex, Jackson, and Katie already born, JP on the way, Caroline due in October, me in Feb, Gin in April, and hopefully a few more soon to follow (you know who you are!!!), we are one busy group! I get a big grin thinking of the play dates we will have!

I love all the life changes going on and am so excited for everything the rest of this year and all the surprises we still have yet to come! The second half of 2006 was very tough....but 2007 is shaping up to treat us much better! Bring it on! :)

5 comments:

  1. YAY, YAY and YAY to all 3 exciting events we have just gone through! The rest of this year and next will be such a wonderful time for us all! I see only good things coming in the future. I feel the baby pressure more and more each day...makes me think I'm not going to make it to my 30th before giving it a try. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY cow Susan!!! That's quite an announcement to make on a "comment" of a blog. what are numbers anyway?? give it a go if you feel it!!! yea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Bring it on sue! we need some more babies in the mix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA, Rox, you just made me laugh! ;-) We shall see what the Estes crew decides.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOST interesting turn of events. come cruz, get on that pregnancy train...you know you want to!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html