Friday, August 24, 2007

Holy Gaucamole!

So I am 16 weeks today...officially in my 5th month (4months completed...just starting month 5, I find this confusing still). WOOHOO! My baby update today says LLBean is the size of an avocado now. For some reason that made me chuckle because just yesterday I was telling a co-worker how much I love avocados these days. Or at least yesterday....avocado was quite tasty on my sammich!

The baby bump is still small and unnoticeable to the untrained eye. I can definitely tell in jammies but regular clothes still fit just fine which I guess is good. We will see next week what the "official" weight gain is. I am definitely getting more and more anxious for next Wednesday. I am ready to see baby again and of course know what Baby Wittliff is! 5 days and counting!

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to know either! i am still going girl! woo hoo on entering the 5th month. can you believe i will be entering my third in a week? now that is insane!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html