Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ho Hum

Nothing new to report....this is a slow stage for sure....I am anxious for stuff to start happening!

  • A BUMP! I can see it for sure, but since there was a belly there before, the untrained eye (AKA- anyone besides me and maybe Matt) probably wouldn't notice. But i definitely do! Maybe Ill take a pic. It sticks out in front differently now, not just wide across. Does that mean anything? All my clothes still fit too, a little differently perhaps but comfortable still.
  • Feeling the baby! When does this start? Some people say as early as 14 weeks...but that it feels like gas so 1st mommies prob wouldn't know what it was. I want a good solid kick in the ribs little one! Bring it on!
  • TO KNOW Well this one has a good end in sight. Less than 2 weeks till the next appointment! My co-worker who's wife is due a day later than me had a sonogram on Tuesday and found out its a boy! Soo...if she was only 14 weeks, than surely I could at LEAST tell if it's a boy at 17 weeks! And if we can't tell, its a girl I guess??? (Don't forget to make your guess! http://www.expectnet.com/games/BabyWittliff)
  • To buy stuff! I have some bedding kinda picked out, but I want to know for sure as all the stuff I like is pretty gender specific! Not sure how this whole "building a nursery" thing is going to work while trying to move....should be interesting.....

That's really about all going on Now. Matt just sent me a document called "Upcoming Schedule". We have 6-8 FREE weekends through the end of 2007, and many of those have asterisks next to them for possible things going on (baby shower, visit friends, mom & I's trip to F-berg) HOLY MOLY! That's not a lot of free time!

Anyway............hope all is well with you my friends! Lots and lots of exciting stuff going on out there (you all know who you are!!) and I am excited! Ready for only more good news to come!

2 comments:

  1. I was 16 weeks when we found out we were having a girl! I just knew she was a girl though....had a dream about her early on! I think I first felt her at like 20 weeks, but it was like a VERY light tickle inside. Didn't really start seeing her move until like weeks 23/24. Now I really feel her...quite often too! It's pretty amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still think girl for you too. i am banking on little hannah being born in february! i can't wait to see the bump. you need to show it off.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html