Monday, July 30, 2007

No More Secrets!

So I told work today...the news is out! We had a dept meeting today so I decided since we saw baby on Saturday and everything looked good, might as well tell the group while we were all together! Everyone was excited (well as excited as men can be...my group is about 85% men!) and said that explained my absence at all the summer Happy Hours, ha!

Next big appt is on Wednesday for my 12 week OB appointment. After that we will be on monthly visits until time gets closer. Still waiting for the results from the scan plus the bloodwork but I am assuming everything is okay or else someone would have called. Now we just wait...we are ready to know whether this little one is a Hannah or a Zach!

Oh, and I am feeling better too. I really think it was a stomach bug or flu, but whatever it was, I am glad it is OVER! :)

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you are feeling better! I can't wait to find out about little hannah :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, sorry to hear that you were ill but so glad that you are better now. I'm sure all will be well with the scan and very soon I will be able to go shopping.

    This is my very first ever comment on a blog....hope I'm doing it right

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, I knew it couldn't be that easy but I have it figured out now. The "anonymous" was me!

    Love you,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Manda!! You are many steps ahead of my mom in the world of the internet, she probably hasn't found the comments! :) love you mom! Hee hee!

    Hope you guys had a great time in Colorado and I cant wait until you can go shopping too! :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html