Sunday, August 12, 2007

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Can someone tell me when the tiredness ends?? Or is this it for the next 20+ years! ;) Sundays are always the worst. I think it's because I sleep for crud all week long and am getting up early...but I get through it because I have too. But by Sunday........whew! I lay down for a cat nap and wake up 3 hours later!

So even though today hasn't been particular productive, yesterday was. We finalized our door orders, got all new faucets (we need a plumber, any suggestions?), new lantern for outside, new entry way light and a couple other odds and ends. The hope is to have the house ready for end of month to put on the market and then we go from there. Sure would be nice to be in somewhere new before Christmas! So, if you know any one in the market for a town home in town, please let us know!

Last but not least...baby update! LLBean is the length of a lemon this week and weighing 1.5 oz. Wow, 1/12th of a coke! Tiny! I've read that some people can feel the baby this early now too...but most first time moms just think its gas. I'll let you know! 2.5 more weeks till the next ultrasound....hoping we find out what we are having!

2 comments:

  1. My tiredness got better in the 2nd trimester...granted I was not running marathons and staying up much later, but I was't AS tired. But I have noticed as I creep into my 3rd trimester, I am starting to get tired again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girlfriend, call your local realtor ROB and he will also be able to hook you up with a plumber. his friend, javad, is also still interested in your house. so give my brother a call!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html