Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tooooomorrow, Tomorrow...You're Only a Day Away!

I almost feel like a kid at Christmas...tomorrow is the big day, the big reveal, and baby may have a name! Or if nothing else, a new pronoun to be referred by! Some days I honestly can't believe it's real still. I think tomorrow knowing whether I am carrying a little boy or a little girl will definitely help it to sink in! So say a prayer tomorrow at 2pm that baby Wittliff shows us what we need to see and mommy doesn't have to go home unhappy!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to find out whichever way you decide to tell us!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html