Sunday, August 12, 2007

Anniversary Cake Ice Cream...Two Thumbs Up!

It is DE-LISH! It's called Anniversary Cake Ice Cream by Blue Bell for their 100th anniversary and is to die for! Anniversary Cake combines flavorful almond ice cream with delicious white cake pieces and a swirl of rich amaretto cream cheese icing.

How can you resist that? If you like wedding cake, you will like this. It's not super sweet like some birthday cake ice creams....just super YUMMY!

Advice from the preggo...pick up a tub from your local grocer's freezer pronto! I plan on having some for dessert tonight!

3 comments:

  1. I need to try it, but actually found my Ultimate Neopolitan by Bluebell at a new Kroger and could not resist getting that! That stuff is good too!! I had some for dessert and an afternoon snack yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it come in pint-size? I don't think I can justify eating the entire gallon to myself....like I did with Blue Bell Tres Leches ice cream. so so yummy! BTW - will enter baby guess soon, still have not had a sign of what LL Bean is. I am thinking boy, but then again, I am thinking girl. Are you sure there aren't twins in there?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, you dont have to eat the WHOLE gallon at once...and believe me, it is so good, Randy will want some too!

    Maybe you will have a vision soon...you have 2 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html