Sunday, August 26, 2007

Is it Wednesday Yet?

I'm pooped from a long but good weekend! Happy 10th Anniversary to Chuck and Theresa!!

So the pregnancy brain already makes me somewhat scatterbrained and stupid...and now the anxiousness it going to add on top of it and make me lose total concentration until Wednesday is here! AH! My grand plan is going to be to bring a poster board to NYC announcing the big gender reveal but alas, I don't know if I will be able to wait that long! Although it would be super cool and I would love to make my national TV debut with Al Roker ;-)

The grand majority think it's a little boy Wittliff in the belly anyway so it probably wont be a huge surprise, but there is a 50/50 chance so it could go either way! If its a boy, I am prepared for complete sports and music overload for the next 18 years. Grandma Cindy will be elated to have her little Astros fan to brainwash from birth! :-) But, if little Hannah surprises us, we will be in baby doll and shopping heaven for the next 18 years! My luck she will be a tomboy but Matt reminds me that "tomboys are cool too". Ha ha!

So anyway...this is a big week for us. I am so excited to put a name with this baby and cannot WAIT to see our little peanut up close again! Praying that baby isn't being a stubborn Wittliff and will show us what we need to see! Ill keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html