Friday, August 31, 2007

Chowda and Pizza Pie...here we come!

Well, here I sit at 10:15pm and we haven't even started packing yet! Clothes are in the washer and dryer, ate a late dinner, we are sloooow! Oh well, we will be ready by the morning.

This is by far the most un-planned trip we have ever taken. We have no tours arranged, no play tickets bought, we are WINGING IT! But I think we will do just fine. I look forward to sleeping and just doing what we want! We may take the lap top with us so we can have computer access for researching things so Ill update pics if I can.

I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing long weekend. I am looking forward to spending the week alone with my hubby!

Happy Labour Day Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. happy "labour" day? are you british now? hope you have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html