Wednesday, March 11, 2009

uninterrupted!

I went to bed last night at 10:15 and actually did not wake up until it was time to get up! Zach did not make a PEEP! MIRACLE! His teacher said he was in a MUCH better mood yesterday at school. They gave him a dose of Motrin and he had one before bed too and it definitely must have helped. He was in a good mood when I picked him up and at home, ate all his dinner, and then conked out after bath! Speaking of all those teeth....Matt and I were discussing last night how funny it is! He looks so OLD now with all those chompers in there now!

Anyway, thanks for all the advice. Matt and I both agree we totally appreciate all the comments because it validates what we are going through and makes you feel better when other people have gone through the same thing too.

I think next week we are going to start sending sippy cups to school and see if we can work on those day time ones first. The whole milk seems to be going better, we are almost to on it 100% and his poos seem to be okay. I have found out that Zach seems to do better with the cups when the valves are out too. He drinks em up that way! Of course then you have the spill issue but I guess it is what it is!

Oh, and I need to get him on video...a few of you have seen though...but his first "real" word besides momma and dada and the occasional bye is "BALL". Its so funny! He is obsessed with balls and they are by far his fav thing to play with. He just goes around picking them up and throwing them and saying "Baw"...or pointing them out and saying it. Grandma is definitely happy with his new word and throwing skills! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for a good night's sleep! I'm glad he's doing better. Sounds like it really was the teething. I can't wait for that video of him!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html