Wednesday, March 25, 2009

swim trunks and diapers!

Time to go shopping....Zach is going to take swim lessons! There is a swim center right by the house that offers year round classes starting with Parent & Me classes so we are going to try that out! Zach LOVES the bath so I am hoping the pool will go as well too. I am really excited about it. Need to get him some trunks as I am sure his ones from last year will no longer fit ;-) This is a pic of him on his first ever dip in the pool last year!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture! I just want to go back in time and give that little munchkin a big squeeze.

    Have fun at swim lessons! We don't have any nearby the house, it would be a bit of a drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me how it is, i would love to do this with samantha when she's older. :-) curious, how many sessions is it and how much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html