Sunday, March 22, 2009

Friday Night Lights

It is SUCH a good show but this last episode was difficult to watch!  Wow....teenagers.  Totally freaks me out to know or think what Zach will be up to in 15 years or so!  Guess all I can do is pray and teach him the best I know how!  If you have never watched the show, you should check it up.  Its definitely NOT just about football is a really good family dynamics show.  Definitely would get some conversations going if you had older kids.  


*Oh, and I am now tied for #1 with Kari in the bracket and one other girl.  Go ladies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html