Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bracket Busted?

So the first round of the madness is over.....is your bracket still standing?!?!  I am 25 of 32 and most of those teams I didn't have advancing past the next round anyway.  West Virginia and Wake Forest were my biggest losses, I had them going to the Sweet 16 but losing there.  All and All, not THAT bad!  That last round of games were some good ones, even if they all did not end in my favor.  It was still good watching!


According to the group standings in this bracket, Matt is #1 and Kari and I are both tied for #2!  Woohoo!  Matt will prob drop fast though   because he has WF and WV going pretty far!

Ahhhh, the madness of march, you never know what you are going to get!  Excited to see the Ags play today and see how they  fare against might U Con!!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to make sure that I do a bracket next year. With Scott in a coma when the games start, it would make life much more interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do a bracket this year. I always pick the winners based on what cities I like and what color uniforms they have. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html