Friday, March 27, 2009

Enjoying a day off

Matt is out of town and Ginny is coming into town, so I decided to take the day off to see her and be with the Z Man!  So far so good...Z slept till almost 7:40 which is always a good thing!  He's been playing with his maracas from JackAsh and keeps bringing me one of them to shake too.  So sweet!  Zachary has a check up with the ENT this morning to check on his hearing again.  Hopefully this time all is well and we don't have to go back for 6 months!  Timing is good though because I can go over swimming with the doc again since Zach starts swim lessons next week.


Fingers crossed for some good weather so we can play outside today too!

Thanks for the well wishes on the little one.  I do believe its a miracle and feel very blessed to be on this journey again!  I am nervous about being able to be a good mom to two who are kinda close together but I trust that its all just part of the plan!  Have had to be on progesterone since I found out as my numbers were low so of course I have that in the back of my mind too, but feeling more confident that all will be okay as we get closer to 12 weeks.  I will feel much better when I can find the heartbeat on my own on the doppler!  Right now its more a source of frustration that I can't!  

But anyway,  I have a jumbled mess of thoughts in my head, started a post last night but think I will save it for another day.  

Ha, Zach just found the ziploc bag of Easter cookies I was noshing on last night in the game room....guess I have to give him one  now! It is a Friday after all, what's wrong with a little cookie for breakfast! :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, Tell Ginny that I need an update! I think about her all the time! Have a great day off. Wish I could join you guys for some coffee and a great day of chatting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with cookies for breakfast... I had donuts for lunch on Wednesday. :) Have an awesome day!!! My DH is coming home from his business trip today, so it's a good day all around.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html