Thursday, March 26, 2009

Big Day in the Office

Forever In Blue Jeans - Little Ones Figurine

Yep....that's going to be me in about 6 months! I found this little figurine at a drug store and thought it was just perfect!
Today my bosses informed me that my request to go to a 4 day work week has been approved so I will be off every Monday now starting in April! Obviously there will be a cut in pay and some benefits but I am very excited to have another day to spend with Zachary and Little Peanut!
Matt and I are still a little bit in a surprise over this all but as excited as could be! At my last appointment on Monday, "little peanut" was measuring right on track and a speedy heartbeat of 167! This pregnancy has been so different already than with Zachary. I never had morning sickness with him and have often not been feeling so hot! Of course I wasn't running around after a wild 1 year old either!
So....the news is out! Can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Wittliff clan sometime around mid-October!!

4 comments:

  1. Soooooo Excited! Congrats to the family! Now it will be "The Amazing Adventures of the Z Man and . . .?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! You make cute babies, I'm sure this one will be a doll too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Maybe you guys will be better at producing girls on that side of the family than any of us have over here!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html