Thursday, January 8, 2009

What I wish I doing...

Besides not working and being home with my munchkin....(hey, I am on my lunch break so one can dream!!)


So first off...it would be the weekend. And a momma really needs some time for herself (right, ladies?). If I had a day that was just about me, it would start off something like this...And this would take place after sleeping past 7am of course...
After breakfast with my mimosas, I would head here, cause I could really use one of these!!
Then after my delightful massage, I would spend the afternoon relaxing, perhaps a little shopping, definitely napping and who knows what else!

Then for the evening, I would head to the salon for a full make-up and hair, cause nothing is better than someone else fixing your hair and making you pretty. And since this is my day dream, I would look like this and slip on this little black dress for an evening on the town with the hubby!

We would go dine somewhere delightful, steak most likely cause that's my fav kind of nice meal. Nothing beats a red rare steak with some good red wine!!
And no dinner is complete without this
Is that so much for a girl to ask?? What do you think, can we swing it?
If not...I will settle for this..........Ah well...a girl can dream!!




















2 comments:

  1. mmmm... that sounds LOVELY! I could use some of that, too! But I would probably wear my maxi dress to dinner, because I'm stylish like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think we should plan something like that...maybe not all of it, but a brunch, massge, and shopping sure does sound fun! Once Thomas gets back, let's do it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html