Monday, January 19, 2009

Babies

It was a good weekend of relaxing and baby visiting!


Sunday night,  as I said, we went to visit the Estes fam and baby Samantha.  She is just precious and I loved holding her.  I did not snap a SINGLE pic though as after I was finished snuggling with Sam, I was too busy chasing the wild monkey around and trying to keep him from breaking something else!!  For a small fee, you too can allow Zach over and he will show you what needs to be baby proofed!!  Next time I will snap some pics of this beauty!!

Today we went to visit the Bloch babies!  Matt had not met them yet so that was fun!  Kari's sister Kathy also came over with little Kate and Luke so we had a FULL house!  :)  Zach had fun watching and "playing" with Luke.  Zach loves the older kids!  He also managed to not break anything but did stumble and bump his chin adding to his goose egg from the Estes house!  We took a funny pic of me, Dylan, Lilly, Kate and Luke!  I should have added in Zach but it was a Kikis thing ;-)

All the mommies and babies seem to be doing good and figuring out what works for them and that's the most important thing!  Little prayer for poor Sue though. She had to go the after hours ER clinic tonight as she had been sick all day and turns out she has a yucky virus!  Poor momma and hoping Sam stays healthy too!!  Randy says she seems on the mend after some fluids so praying it stays that way!!

And just a few pics of the Bloch babies for your enjoyment.  Samantha...next time, you and me girl!! :)

The twins snoozing together when we got there
Matt, Dylan, Zach and I
Me and my godson, Dylan
Me and the babies (I love the way they both have their hands)
And me and all THREE of the babies! Aren't they adorable, sweet cousins!!

2 comments:

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html