Sunday, January 25, 2009

Naked fun

So Zach loves to be naked after his bath.  We have started giving him like 5 minutes after bath time to just run up and down the hall in his birthday suit because it is SO.DARN.FUNNY!  He runs like a wild man and squeals with delight.  I need to get it on video. My parents came over tonight so I had to show mom his newest pastime and had JUST commented about how luckily he hadn't had any accidents during naked fun yet.  When all of a sudden I see him Squatting and a poo came out!  Luckily it wasn't messy so all we could do was laugh and pick it up!  Ah kids! :)

3 comments:

  1. LMAO -- that is hilarious! A poo came out! LOL Bean likes to pee while he's waiting for his bath. Boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me laugh! We've learned the hard way that carpet cleaner made for pet stains work pretty well at getting the smell out!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html