Saturday, January 17, 2009

back to normal!!

yep, all is well!  matt stayed home with zach yesterday and he hasn't had a fever since yesterday morning so I guess the nurses were right, fever prob just a result of surgery and anesthesia! 


Katie and Aaron came by to drop the Hank-dog off last night and zach was up past his bedtime and impressing them with his walking and general cuteness.  Zach is fascinated by this new little dog even though he has met him before, he hasn't been able to chase after him like he can now!  Esther and Hank like to tussle a lot and Zach gets the biggest kick out of it!

This morning was all back to normal.  Slept until 730ish and then up and playing and eating!  I am glad to have my active boy back even though I did enjoy all the cuddling we have been doing these last couple of days....

Ready to go out and about this weekend.  We are off on Monday too so definitely need to go venture out somewhere.  I was thinking possibly the zoo but it will be a MAD HOUSE I am sure.  Where else can we go?  Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. So glad he is doing better! I know this week was hard for you and we are very happy to hear he is feeling better. Once we are all over our illnesses we should have a playdate! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Zach is back to normal and feeling good!

    The Zoo, I'm SO jealous, right now its too cold for even the penguins and polar bears at our zoo!! Have fun wherever you decide to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! Glad he's feeling better! Not back to normal, he's the new and improved Z with happy ears. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html