Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Maxi Dress?

Have you ever heard of such a thing? I was looking at Nordstroms and dresses and it was advertising The Maxi dress. I thought, "Is this a name of a style or a brand or what?" So of course I googled it and apparently it is the new trend in dresses! What you may ask does a Maxi Dress look like? Well here is an example off Nordie's site.

Now I have never claimed to be trendy and fashion savvy but I cannot imagine wearing this anywhere but around the house or on a tropical island. Not something that I would slip on Saturday to go run errands or heaven forbid wear to work or church?

What do you think? Is this a style you think the average woman will be picking up and wearing or is this something we will only see on movie stars in the paparazzi pages of People Magazine while getting their Starbucks or maybe on high school girls wanting to be those people in People?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! It looks super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - I've seen the TCU girls wearing these dresses out and about. It's a pretty casual look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have a maxi dress yet? *snort* I have four.

    Okay, kidding. I am fairly certain I will never own one of these. I can't really speak for other people.

    Oh, BTW, my question for Suze Orman is about the limit on our credit card. Intrigued? I thought so! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, christine, i am set up to record suze on saturday!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!

I want to be able to reply to you...make sure I can by following this simple tutorial! :)

http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-let-me-reply-to-your.html